Łuszczyca Forum Łuszczyca - leczenie - forum Łuszczyca Forum
Leczenie, profilaktyka, wymiana doświadczeń

Artykuły o leczeniu łuszczycy, Artykuły o Łuszczycy, Leczenie ŁuszczycyArtykuły  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj
 Ogłoszenie 

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Dobry Lekarz z Poznania
Autor Wiadomość
Łukasz22 

Wysłany: Pią Kwi 17, 2009 1:44 pm   Dobry Lekarz z Poznania

Hej witam szukam dobrego lekarza z Poznania

Maściożerca
http://jacenty50.blogspot.com/

Wysłany: Pon Cze 29, 2009 10:14 pm   Re: Dobry Lekarz z Poznania

Łukasz22 napisał/a:
Hej witam szukam dobrego lekarza z Poznania

Wieki temu gdy mieszkałem w Wielkopolsce i leżałem w klinice w Poznaniu prowadził mnie dr Żaba. Bardzo pozytywnie go wspominam. O ile się nie mylę dziś jest już profesorem. Polecam.

kaśka69 

Wysłany: Czw Lip 30, 2009 10:17 pm   

profesor Zaba przyjmuje w prywatnym gabinecie na ul, Gajowej, to jest przy starym zoo, ale bardzo ciężko sie dostac do niego, spytaj jeszcze w przychodni przyszpitalnej na ul. Przybyszewskiego ale tam nie jestem pewna czy ma jakies dyżury

agap 
agap

Wysłany: Pią Sie 14, 2009 12:32 pm   Witam

Mieszkam w Poznaniu i tutaj się leczę, od kilku lat jestem stałą klientką p. dr w szpitalu zespolonym na Lutyckiej. Przyjmuję dwie, obojętnie, do której się trafi. Nie narzekam, jest OK, wypisuje maści i pomagają, daje dobre rady. Ważne - to wszysko na kasę chorych. Minus - trzeba czekać w poczekalni na wizytę, bo przyjęcia pacjentów nie odbywają się zgodnie z przyjętym czasem, a mianowicie przewidywalne 15 min na każdego. Pozdrawiam wszystkich:)

yankes90 

Wysłany: Wto Sie 18, 2009 8:47 am   

zna ktoś może jeszcze innych lekarzy ?
spróbuje z tymi sie skontaktować, ale poszukam też innych
właśnie zaczne studia w tym roku w poznaniu co zmusi mnie do skorzystania z usług miejscowych lekarzy dermatologów i innych ...

Ramya 

Wysłany: Sro Gru 30, 2009 3:58 am   

A Coke and a Smile

I know now that the man who sat with me on the old wooden stairs that hot summer night over thirty-five years ago was not a tall man. But to a five-year-old, he was a giant. We sat side by side, watching the sun go down behind the old Texaco service station across the busy street. A street that I was never allowed to cross unless accompanied by an adult, or at the very least, an older sibling. (wow power leveling)

Cherry-scented smoke from Grampy's pipe kept the hungry mosquitoes at bay while gray, wispy swirls danced around our heads. Now and again, he blew a smoke ring and laughed as I tried to target the hole with my finger. I, clad in a cool summer nightie, and Grampy, his sleeveless T-shirt, sat watching the traffic. We counted cars and tried to guess the color of the next one to turn the corner.

Once again, I was caught in the middle of circumstances. The fourth born of six children, it was not uncommon that I was either too young or too old for something. This night I was both. While my two baby brothers slept inside the house, my three older siblings played with friends around the corner, where I was not allowed to go. I stayed with Grampy, and that was okay with me. I was where I wanted to be. My grandfather was baby-sitting while my mother, father and grandmother went out. world of warcraft gold

Thirsty?" Grampy asked, never removing the pipe from his mouth.

" Yes," was my reply." How would you like to run over to the gas station there and get yourself a bottle of Coke?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard right? Was he talking to me? On my family's modest income, Coke was not a part of our budget or diet. A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle.

" Okay," I replied shyly, already wondering how I would get across the street. Surely Grampy was going to come with me.

Grampy stretched his long leg out straight and reached his huge hand deep into the pocket. I could hear the familiar jangling of the loose change he always carried. Opening his fist, he exposed a mound of silver coins. There must have been a million dollars there. He instructed me to pick out a dime. After he deposited the rest of the change back into his pocket, he stood up. World of warcraft Power Leveling

" Okay," he said, helping me down the stairs and to the curb, " I'm going to stay here and keep an ear out for the babies. I'll tell you when it's safe to cross. You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out. Wait for me to tell you when it's safe to cross back."  

My heart pounded. I clutched my dime tightly in my sweaty palm. Excitement took my breath away.

Grampy held my hand tightly. Together we looked up the street and down, and back up again. He stepped off the curb and told me it was safe to cross. He let go of my hand and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever run before. The street seemed wide. I wondered if I would make it to the other side. Reaching the other side, I turned to find Grampy. There he was, standing exactly where I had left him, smiling proudly. I waved.

" Go on, hurry up," he yelled. cd keys

My heart pounded wildly as I walked inside the dark garage.I had been inside the garage before with my father. My surroundings were familiar. I heard the Coca-Cola machine motor humming even before I saw it. I walked directly to the big old red-and-white dispenser. I knew where to insert my dime. I had seen it done before and had fantasized about this moment many times.

The big old monster greedily accepted my dime, and I heard the bottles shift. On tiptoes I reached up and opened the heavy door. There they were: one neat row of thick green bottles, necks staring directly at me, and ice cold from the refrigeration. I held the door open with my shoulder and grabbed one. With a quick yank, I pulled it free from its bondage. Another one immediately took its place. The bottle was cold in my sweaty hands. I will never forget the feeling of the cool glass on my skin. With two hands, I positioned the bottleneck under the heavy brass opener that was bolted to the wall. The cap dropped into an old wooden box, and I reached in to retrieve it. I was cold and bent in the middle, but I knew I needed to have this souvenir. Coke in hand, I proudly marched back out into the early evening dusk. Grampy was waiting patiently. He smiled.

wow power leveling," Stop right there," he yelled. One or two cars sped by me, and once again, Grampy stepped off the curb." Come on, now," he said, " run." I did. Cool brown foam sprayed my hands." Don't ever do that alone," he warned.I held the Coke bottle tightly, fearful he would make me pour it into a cup, ruining this dream come true. He didn't. One long swallow of the cold beverage cooled my sweating body. I don't think I ever felt so proud.

Aluta

Wysłany: Czw Gru 31, 2009 10:50 am   

Hej jestem z Poznania. Obecnie pisze do Was ze szpitala przy ul. Przybyszewskiego . Jestem pacjentka prof.Żaby ma bardzo trafne diagnozy. W przychodni przy ul.Przybyszewskiego na 2010 rok nie ma już terminów. Prywatnie przyjmuje przy ul Gajowej ,ale tam też trzeba czekać .....Ale jest to bardzo dobry specjalista dlatego warto !

Życze Wam powodzenia i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku ! :)

marek86 

Wysłany: Wto Sty 05, 2010 2:27 pm   

Ja dzisiaj dostałem skierowanie do Szpitala im. J. Strusia przy ulicy Szkolnej, czy ktoś z Was był w tym szpitalu :?:

W lubuskim dostawałem skierowanie na normalnej recepcie i to sam sobie szpital wybierałem, (a że dużego wyboru nie było :P ) a tu w Poznaniu dostałem skierowanie do konkretnego szpitala, na jakiejś specjalnej kartce A4 :)
Czy jest ktoś w stanie mi powiedzieć, czy mogę zmienić szpital :?:

Pozdrawiam

gosc
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: Wto Sty 05, 2010 8:35 pm   

Marku specjalna kartka to u mnie jest norma.Co do reszty podejrzewam,że ten szpital ma aktualną,podpisaną umowę z NFOZ.Najprościej to zadzwoń do nich i recepcja Cię poinformuje.Jest początek roku i może są jakieś zmiany.Skontaktuj się z Alutką,ona z Poznania. Pozdrawiam :grin:

kaśka69 

Wysłany: Sro Sty 06, 2010 7:42 pm   

z tego co wiem nie mozna zmienic szpitala,
ja byłam na szkolnej juz 3 razy,
szpitaj za dawnych czasów, na 4 piertze, odział mieszany, 1 łazienka, 1 toaleta, pielegniarki miłe, lampy na 3 pietrze, pilegniarka Ewa z wygladu nie dostepna, ale w rzeczywistosci bardzo sympatyczna i bardzo pomocna, ma uza wiedze o łuszcycy i jej leczeniu

kronaska

Wysłany: Czw Sty 26, 2017 10:48 pm   

Odświeżam temat, bo mam coś do powiedzenia :) Jeśli nadal ktoś szuka dobrej kliniki dermatologii w Poznaniu to polecam Prodermę przy ul wyłom 16. Byłam tam na kilku wizytach i mam bardzo pozytywne wrażenie Polecam zapoznać się z ich stroną http://www.proderma.pl/

asiasaletra 

Wysłany: Czw Gru 14, 2017 1:59 pm   

Jeśli chodzi o sprawdzonego i dobrego dermatologa, który skutecznie radzi sobie z łuszczycą to polecam zainteresować się gabinetami lekarskimi
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Pawel Sob Gru 16, 2017 3:51 pm, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

szater 

Wysłany: Pon Gru 18, 2017 9:31 am   

zaiste odkrywcze :lol: :lol: :lol: i po to zakada sie konto na forum? smierdzi na odległość :>

Odpowiedz do tematu